When empowerment and urgency come together, anything is possible.
Join four Agile leaders from CVS Health to learn how they banded together to form teams out of existing trains in order to tackle their monumental, and ever-evolving COVID response with the help of SAFe.
What does it look like when all roles across an operational value stream truly come together without the usual complexity and roadblocks that come with being in a large organization? How did they show up, lead with heart, and truly live their values? And what lessons were learned that other organizations can take away from this extraordinary experience?
“Having scaled Agile in place already prior to this happening helps create a lot of clarity and transparency on where we should identify people who already had all the skill sets that we needed to really achieve this. And then it set up like a common language to talk about things like priority and how to sequence work. And honestly just really live the values of SAFe even more so than the process of SAFe which I think is just a beautiful place to be.”
Presented at the 2021 Global SAFe Summit, October 2021 by:
- Caitlin Clifford, Senior Director of Digital Health Services /CVS Health
- Rebecca Davis, CVS Health Digital Lean Agile Practice Leader /CVS Health
- Matthew Huang, Senior Product Manager of Immunizations /CVS Health
- Randy Kendel, Release Train Engineer of Immunizations /CVS Health
- Interviewer: Michael Clarkin, CMO, Scaled Agile Inc.
Back to: Customer Stories
Next: TV Globo Customer Story